The very soul of the British pub or boring brown beer? Good value or desperately undervalued? The future of craft beer or a dusty old relic?
Where exactly is cask beer at?
– Roger Ryman (Brewing Director; St Austell Brew Co)
– Ben Duckworth (Director; Affinity Brew Co & Cask Festival)
– Matt Eley (Editor; Cask Report)
– Jane Peyton (Resident Beer Sommelier)
Available to download and listen at:
On this month’s show we are:
– bringing in the hop harvest with Bedlam Brewery;
– growing hops at home with resident homebrew expert, James Torr;
– talking beer with the legendary Roger Ryman from St Austell Brewery;
– catching up with Pete Brown, Them that Can and There’s A Beer For That at the Beer & Cider Marketing Awards,
– and chatting about hops and food live in the studio with award-winning beer sommelier, Jane Peyton!
Produced & presented by Emma Inch (@fermentradio)