This episode – the first of the new, fortnightly episodes – is an alcohol-free special.
Emma takes a look at:
- who’s drinking alcohol-free beer?
- how is the beer brewed?
- what are some of the challenges around brewing & selling alcohol free beer?
- and what does it actually taste like?
She enlists the help of:
- Fergus Fitzgerald – Head Brewer at Adnams Brewery;
- Laura Willoughby – co-founder of Club Soda – The Mindful Drinking Movement;
- Brigid Simmonds – Chief Executive of the British Beer & Pub Association;
- the staff and customers at Bison Beer Crafthouse in Hove;
- and resident beer sommelier, Jane Peyton
PLUS – we put the best dog beers to the test with the help of Rupert the Whippet and Colin the Border Terrier (no – really, we do…)
Don’t forget to check out the Club Soda Mindful Drinking Festival at the Truman Brewery, Brick Lane this weekend – Saturday 12 & Sunday 13 January. Both Emma & Jane will be there leading tours and hosting talks & tastings. Come along and try some no/low alcohol beers for yourself.