Britain: a land of damp Sundays, conkers on strings, cooked breakfasts, unnecessary apologies, and wonderful, wonderful beer.
In this episode we delve into the exciting world of contemporary British beer and look ahead to Beer Day Britain – Britain’s national beer day – which is coming up on Saturday 15 June.
- Patrick McGinty – head brewer at Marston’s;
- Mark Newton – resident cooper at Marston’s;
- Jon Dale – head brewery at Burton Town Brewery;
- Paul Corbett – Charles Faram Hops;
- Georgia Goddard – Thirsty Cambridge;
- Sam Calverley – co-founder of Calverley’s Brewery, and
- the wonderful Jane Peyton.
Many thanks to Marston’s for inviting me to Burton-on-Trent.
Cheers to beer!