On this episode, Emma links up with four breweries – from the UK, mainland Europe and the USA – who are shaping the contemporary beer scene in their own unique ways.
- Tim Faith, Research & Development brewer at Chicago’s Goose Island Brewery;
- Simon Webster, CEO & co-founder of Thornbridge Brewery;
- Jerome Rebetez, charismatic founder of Swiss brewery, Brasserie des Franches-Montagnes (BFM);
- Justin Hutton from Two Tribes Brewery
- and resident beer sommelier, Jane Peyton, who tastes Thornbridge’s Necessary Evil Imperial Stout & the new Carlsberg Danish Pilsner.
Many thanks to Thornbridge and Carlsberg for providing some of the beer tasted during today’s episode.