Explore stories from right across the contemporary beer world in this bumper-sized international episode.
- Rogue Ales‘ Bill Tollner (USA);
- Todd Nicolson from the New Zealand Beer Collective (NZ);
- Stu McKinlay, benevolent dictator of the Yeastie Boys (NZ / UK / Australia);
- Vice President of Kiuchi Brewery, Mr Youichi Kiuchi (Japan);
- Ingrid Vico, brewer at Mahou San Miguel (Spain);
- beer writer & founder of #FlagshipFebruary, Stephen Beaumont (Canada);
- and resident beer sommelier, Jane Peyton (UK)
Many thanks to New Zealand Beer Collective, Mahou San Miguel and Yeastie Boys for providing some of the beers reviewed during this episode.