In this episode:
– Jaega Wise – head brewer at Walthamstow’s Wild Card Brewery – gives Emma a tour of the new site and introduces her to some very special brews;
– London Beer Factory’s Sim & Brett tell us about their plans to take a coolship on the road;
– Ben McFarland, one half of the Thinking Drinkers – tells us about their new show, ‘Pub Crawl’;
– Steve Fisher, the man behind the Kitbag Brewery – a revolutionary new homebrew set up in a bag – encourages Emma to brew up a beer on her kitchen stove;
– Steve Keegan – head brewer and founder of Holler Brewery – shows Emma around their new city-centre tap room;
– and resident beer sommelier and the UK’s very first cider pommelier, Jane Peyton, is in the studio to taste and talk all manner of beer!
Produced and presented by Emma Inch (@fermentradio)