On this month’s show:
– The bear is back! The guys behind the re-launch of Hofmeister lager tell us about waking up a hibernating bear like George;
– Siren Craft Brew talk collaborations;
– we discuss the British hop scene with Rupert Thompson from Hogs Back Brewery, Ali Capper from the British Hop Association and Paul Corbett from Charles Faram Hop Merchants.
– resident homebrewer, James Torr, recommends some festive gifts for the homebrewer in your life;
– and resident beer sommelier, Jane Peyton, talks Christmas food matching!
Produced & presented by Emma Inch (@fermentradio)