On this month’s show:
– Emma grabs a pint with brewers from two of Ireland’s very best contemporary breweries – White Hag & Boundary;
– resident beer sommelier, Jane Peyton, takes us on a food & beer matching tour of Brighton’s Open Market;
– Dave Grant – co-founder of Fierce Brewery – tells us about his award-winning beer;
– resident homebrewer, James Torr, talks about the best ways to begin brewing beer at home,
– and, live in the studio, Alex Lewis from new, eco-friendly, artisan brewery, Earth Ale, talks beer, tastes beer and tells us about the Earth Ale philosophy.
Produced & presented by Emma Inch (@fermentradio)