In this episode:
– Emma brews a celebratory beer alongside Franklin’s Brewery;
– Dave Carpenter from Zymurgy talks homebrewing in the USA;
– Unbarred’s Jordan Mower tells us about his new brews;
– Byron Davies spreads the word about Drinker’s Voice;
– beer educator, Nigel Sadler, tells us just what it takes to be a beer sommelier,
– and Emma talks beer & food matching with Goose Island’s Christina Perozzi & Fermentation’s resident beer sommelier, Jane Peyton.
Produced & presented by Emma Inch (@fermentradio)