In this episode:
– Emma talks to BrewDog co-founder, James Watt, about their new mixed fermentation facility;
– beer writer & historian, Des de Moor tells us about the history of porter;
– Steve Parr & Lotte Peplow from the Brewer’s Association share some thoughts about the US craft beer scene;
– and we hear from Fourpure’s Rob Davies.
PLUS, live in the studio:
– resident homebrewer, James Torr, explains wild yeast captures
– and resident beer sommelier, Jane Peyton, talks about tannins in beer.
Produced & presented by Emma Inch (@fermentradio)